top of page


If you dispute your bill in any way please let us know as soon as possible. Corpra Care will cease all collection activity until we provide proof / validation of the debt.

Send your disputes any of the following ways.

1. Mail - you can used the tear off return portion of your bill and send it to us with the supplied return envelope.

2. Call us - you can call us directly and speak to any representative. Call us at 1-800-899-4163

3. Email us - at - We ask that you send your dispute from a personal email address.

What happens after I dispute my bill? 

1. Collection efforts will cease once we receive your dispute in any of the above methods.

2. We will supply validation of the debt within 30 days of receiving your dispute.

3. If for whatever the reason we cannot validate the debt or the debt is in error, the claim with be retracted immediately.

4. If the validation illustrates a in-corrected balance, the balance will be corrected immediately and a statement with the corrected balance will be sent to you.

Rest assured that we will make every effort to validate debts in full accordance to all applicable Federal, State, and or Local collection statutes.

bottom of page